I just installed webcalendar via my hosting service's one-click install. I'm wanting to modify it style-wise to fit the look of the website to which it is now part.
1. Make the liquid layout fixed and centered. I changed $tableWidth to 760px, and that worked, but the table is now left-justified. I'd like to center it on the page.
2. This is for public viewing only, so I do not want the GO TO or CURRENT USER menus that appear at the bottom when the top menu bar is deactivated.
3. I'd like to be able to center the optional header text and change the text format.
4. I'd also like to change the text size of the month.
5. I'd also like to remove the category drop-down box, and the lower month, week and year drop downs as well.
6. How to make the 'Public Access' text below the month say something else?
I appreciate the sheer amount of work this webcalendar project took. Being straight PHP it's harder for an intermediate user such as myself to tweak it. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.