Comments for Wallpaper Tray

22 Feb 2007 02:53 arielvillegas

Re: Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy config errors
somebody know how add the pictures in the changer

04 Dec 2006 09:51 bugmenot

Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy config errors
The configuration dialog triggers errors:

andrew@yoda:~$ wallpaper-tray

(wp_tray:6383): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'on_button_close_pressed'.

(wp_tray:6383): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'on_button_apply_pressed'.

(wp_tray:6383): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'on_button_add_dir_pressed'.

(wp_tray:6383): libglade-WARNING **: could not find signal handler 'on_button_rem_dir_pressed'.

It is as if the buttons don't have any actions registered to them. This problem occurs with the Add, Remove, and even Close button.

15 Nov 2006 07:00 altgrendel

Great little project.
I've been looking for something like this for a long time.

Thanks.

30 Aug 2005 02:39 earthw0rm

back up
the page is back up (redesigned). yes i know there are a few subtle problems, i'll get around to sorting them out.

i'll sort out an fc4 rpm before long.

15 Jul 2005 00:52 pabs3

Homepage and Alternative
I'm unable to access the homepage, so I don't know what this package is like.

An alternative to this is change-background.py by Davyd Madeley of GNOME.

28 Jun 2005 14:59 Damog

More compromise
I think wallpaper tray is a great piece of software. This is exactly what I was having in mind for months and started implementing using Ruby/GNOME.

And well, since I liked it very much, I'm working on packaging, _officially_, for the Debian platform. Please take a look at:

But I do think it needs a little bit more of... attention. I just discovered version 0.5.0 which was relased a few days ago, and I was trying to see the ChangeLog giving information about changes, but it doesn't. You don't print anywhere, AFAIK, your real name, only your nickname. And well, little details like those. Apart of that, this definitively rocks.