Projects / Worker / Comments

RSS Comments for Worker

12 Oct 2013 07:48 seanchk Thumbs up

Are there any example config files available to download?

I used to use DirectoryOpus on all my Amiga's and would love to be able to use Worker on my Linux systems.

Having trouble getting FTP buttons to work. Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

12 Oct 2013 07:48 seanchk Thumbs up

Are there any example config files available to download?

Having trouble getting FTP buttons to work. Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

22 Dec 2008 11:56 adolf102 Thumbs up

Thanks for Worker
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for improving this great program.

I use it everyday since 4 or 5 years now.

Can't really imagine working without Worker anymore.

And you keep updating it and making it even better while it was already near perfect to start with.

07 Mar 2006 04:43 arcanica

Nice!
Long Live AMIGA.

The system that just refuses to die.

25 Oct 2005 13:29 hpavc

Re: Indeed wonderfull!

> Thank you for this program!

Now we just need CygnusEditor to be ported.

28 Oct 2004 02:19 adolf102 Thumbs up

Indeed wonderfull!
Wonderfull program. Hah I never though anyone will recreate Opus to be really functional on Linux - I was wrong.

One thing Im wondering is how I haven't found that one ealier!

Thank you for this program!

06 Sep 2002 01:15 sgcjr Thumbs up

EASILY my favorite file manager
This thing is soooo configurable. I set a ton of hotkeys and now i just fly thru file mgmt operations. Also I really like the start prog action - pops up a little window with the selected file/dir in it, and anything you type in gets run in a command shell.

The biggest thing is the UI paradigm. Gentoo is kinda like this but less configurable...no documentation, etc. Now I just gotta find something like this for my windows installation...right.

26 Jul 2002 11:06 denjs

Wow!
Wow! My favourite file manager on my Amiga now available for Linux? Hm... i think it very cool for Linux Community :)
Amiga Rulez Forever :-)

11 Jun 2002 16:33 swales Thumbs up

Thanks for an amazing file manager!!
This is easily my favorite file manager.

27 May 2002 13:49 snowzone Thumbs up

linux gets a file manager
finallly, somebody did it right :)

'worker' was popular on the amiga for a reason, i spent hours configuring the amiga version to get it just right, and i expect to spend time enjoying the 'worker' configuration. after spending 2 minutes with it, it became my favorite linux app.

Template Data Interface (TDI)

A powerful markup template system for Python.

Java Print Dialog Framework

A comprehensive printing solution for Java applications.