Fix for uploading files...
I found the portion that was causing the problem uploading files. It's in
the upload routine, specifically this test:
if ((length($save_as_1) > length($root_dir)) && ($filename)
The problem I was running into was the 'save_as_1' would be very short,
say /dir1/filename, but the 'root_dir' would be long
(/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/w-lcrew.org/boosters), so the length test
wouldn't pass. When I removed the length test and just left the filename
test everything works fine. It would seem like the length test would
normally fail, unless I've got something configured wrong that's causing it
An open, cross-platform journaling program.
A scientific plotting package.