Are you open to changes? I have several:
- Fix to stop error message when skipping an army on a full troop transport.
- Change to allow armies on troop transports to attack ships.
- Change to add points to the score for armies and fighters killed when a troop transport or carrier is sunk.
I have some others that are not ready for prime time, but are proof of concept ideas:
- Change to add a hovercraft. It unbalances game play.
- Change to add a side panel to the right of the screen.
- Added command ;
I'm currently looking at an infrequent bug where a city never produces pieces. The completion round keeps increasing.
Let me know if you are interested.
I've posted a patch to the 1.2 version at
http://www.wwco.com/~wls/opensource/. Ideally aimed at Linux users using GCC, it resolves all compiler errors and warnings for both the debug and production releases. This lets you have a faster executable, which hopefully should make turn processing go a smidge faster and quite possibly could fix some subtle errors when incorrect type conversion happened.
An open, cross-platform journaling program.
A scientific plotting package.