Comments for Online Recruitment Agency

15 Sep 2010 16:25 theoneja

i get this error when i try running it on xampp
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare CSQLAdmin::$functions in C:\xampp\htdocs\jobs\admin\lib\sqladmin.php on line 45

got this on when i try running it on ii6
admin = $admin; //loading the config $tmp_config = new CConfig($xml); $_CONF = $tmp_config->vars["config"]; //loading the templates if ($this->admin) { if (is_array($_CONF["templates"]["admin"])) { foreach ($_CONF["templates"]["admin"] as $key => $val) { if ($key != "path") $this->templates[$key] = new CTemplate($_CONF["templates"]["admin"]["path"] . $_CONF["templates"]["admin"][$key]); } } } else { if (is_array($_CONF["templates"])) { foreach ($_CONF["templates"] as $key => $val) { if (($key != "path" ) && ($key != "admin")) $this->templates[$key] = new CTemplate($_CONF["templates"]["path"] . $_CONF["templates"][$key]); } } } $base = new CBase(); $base->html = new CHtml(); $this->html = &$base->html; //make a connection to db if (is_array($_CONF["database"])) { $this->db = new CDatabase($_CONF["database"]); //vars only if needed if ($_CONF["tables"]["vars"]) $this->vars = new CVars($this->db , $_CONF["tables"]["vars"]); $this->tables = &$_CONF["tables"]; } } function TableFiller($item) { if (file_exists("pb_tf.php")) { include("pb_tf.php"); } } /** * description * * @param * * @return * * @access */ function Run() { global $_TSM; if (file_exists("pb_events.php")) { include("pb_events.php"); $_TSM["PB_EVENTS"] = DoEvents(&$this); } if (is_object($this->templates["layout"])) { echo $this->templates["layout"]->Replace($_TSM); } } } ?>admin = $admin; //loading the config $tmp_config = new CConfig($xml); $_CONF = $tmp_config->vars["config"]; //loading the templates if ($this->admin) { if (is_array($_CONF["templates"]["admin"])) { foreach ($_CONF["templates"]["admin"] as $key => $val) { if ($key != "path") $this->templates[$key] = new CTemplate($_CONF["templates"]["admin"]["path"] . $_CONF["templates"]["admin"][$key]); } } } else { if (is_array($_CONF["templates"])) { foreach ($_CONF["templates"] as $key => $val) { if (($key != "path" ) && ($key != "admin")) $this->templates[$key] = new CTemplate($_CONF["templates"]["path"] . $_CONF["templates"][$key]); } } } $base = new CBase(); $base->html = new CHtml(); $this->html = &$base->html; //make a connection to db if (is_array($_CONF["database"])) { $this->db = new CDatabase($_CONF["database"]); //vars only if needed if ($_CONF["tables"]["vars"]) $this->vars = new CVars($this->db , $_CONF["tables"]["vars"]); $this->tables = &$_CONF["tables"]; } } function TableFiller($item) { if (file_exists("pb_tf.php")) { include("pb_tf.php"); } } /** * description * * @param * * @return * * @access */ function Run() { global $_TSM; if (file_exists("pb_events.php")) { include("pb_events.php"); $_TSM["PB_EVENTS"] = DoEvents(&$this); } if (is_object($this->templates["layout"])) { echo $this->templates["layout"]->Replace($_TSM); } } } ?>

any help would be great

02 Oct 2008 09:04 Rollis

Using $this
I am getting the $this error:

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in C:\xampp\htdocs\jobs\pb_events.php on line 5

Can you help?

> %

> OK, now I am getting the $this error:

> Fatal error: Using $this when not in

> object context in

> C:\xampp\htdocs\jobs\pb_events.php on

> line 5

> I would really like to evaluate this.

> Can you help?

> Regards

> Stephen

Yes, I have the exact same error... any fix for this?

14 Nov 2007 10:32 syale

Re: installing problems

> Is there a fix for this. I am using

> XAMPP as lamp services

> Regards

> Stephen

OK, now I am getting the $this error:

I would really like to evaluate this. Can you help?

Regards

Stephen

14 Nov 2007 10:21 syale

Re: installing problems

> I am trying to install your software but

> i just cant seem to get it fixed.

> This is the error I get in the screen,

> after I press enter at the 1st page.

> Fatal error: Cannot redeclare

> CSQLAdmin::$functions in

> /home/yozz/domains/yozz.nl/public_html/robuust/jobs/admin/lib/sqladmin.php

> on line 45

Is there a fix for this. I am using XAMPP as lamp services

Regards

Stephen

07 Jan 2007 21:08 agentwaway

New version
When will the latest version be available? thanks.

28 Dec 2006 14:03 230470

installing problems
1st of all, love your idea of making a recruitment software system.

I am trying to install your software but i just cant seem to get it fixed.

This is the error I get in the screen, after I press enter at the 1st page.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare CSQLAdmin::$functions in /home/yozz/domains/yozz.nl/public_html/robuust/jobs/admin/lib/sqladmin.php on line 45

Would be great if someone would help me out here

Yozz

24 Aug 2006 11:51 krazzyj

Re: Why not use an OSI license?

> I will probably eventually put it as

> GPL,

Well you better hurry up with that considering you have been violating the GPL by trying to change the licence of derived works based entirely upon GPL code. Code that makes up all of your libraries.

28 Dec 2005 08:58 sudhendra

Re: Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context
The error specifically occuring @

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context in D:\LAMP_Install\xampp\htdocs\jobs\pb_events.php on line 5

> While deploying on Xampp (LAMP)

> windows.

> I am getting the error

> Fatal error: Using $this when not in

> object context

> Is there a version, which corrects the

> error on LAMP yet ?

> I did not want to mess the code, till I

> see it working..

> Please help me evaluate this product.

28 Dec 2005 08:55 sudhendra

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context
While deploying on Xampp (LAMP) windows.

I am getting the error

Fatal error: Using $this when not in object context

Is there a version, which corrects the error on LAMP yet ?

I did not want to mess the code, till I see it working..

Please help me evaluate this product.