Comments for NTLM Authorization Proxy Server

12 Jan 2005 12:35 esrever_otua

Re: error

> I'm using Red Hat Linux 7.3, and Python

> is already installed with it. When ever

> I run #python main.py an error occurs

> that says that at such and such line

> split() is not a valid method or

> something like that, can anybody help me

> with it? (I don't know Python Language)

Hi choona,

Thanks for pointing this out, it will be fixed in a new release shortly (probably 0.9.8.11)

Cheers

esrever_otua

22 Dec 2004 13:54 choona_pk

error
I'm using Red Hat Linux 7.3, and Python is already installed with it. When ever I run #python main.py an error occurs that says that at such and such line split() is not a valid method or something like that, can anybody help me with it? (I don't know Python Language)

18 Nov 2003 05:22 dstone8

HELP OS X
I am trying to reach Ptero-4. I am a Mac user trapped
behind NTLM. I have searched for solutions for a couple of
years. The only thing around seems to be APS.
Unfortunately, it is over my head. I know Python is
already installed (OS X 10.3) but I just can't figure out
how to configure and run APS. If you (or anyone) would
help me in a step-by-step way you have no idea how
grateful I would be. It would also allow me to free the
other Macs in my office. Thank you.

dstone8@hotpop.com

11 Apr 2003 20:05 topgunal

Can it use in console?
I want to pass MSProxy in a console and some other software except browers, what shall I do?
Thanks.

06 Dec 2002 15:44 Ptero4

Suggestion
Hey, Dmitry I like a lot your project, it gives people with M$ Proxies the chance to run any Web browser form behalf of M$ Proxy, but I suggest you to also post your project at sourceforge. In that way if M$ comes here you can send your current project status to sourceforge and hide the local copy until he leaves.

11 Jun 2002 08:10 jpmcc

APS opens the NTLM IIS proxy barrier
If you are desperate to use: AvantGo Connect for your Palm; any browser other than IE; etc. and are blocked by an IIS proxy set up for NTLM authentication - then APS is your answer. Don't be put off by the dependency on Python. It's worth installing Python just to run APS.

It just does what it says on the tin. Highly recommended - I don't know anything else that does the job.