Comments for mod_musicindex

27 Feb 2013 13:24 hostiles

@Igretton
You can achieve this by editing the winamp.ini in the WinAMP working directory.
Add the following two lines:

[HTTP-AUTH]
Realm name=username:password

31 Oct 2012 13:37 lgretton

Great work with this module, I've been using it for years and have just upgraded to 1.4.0.

One backward step in this version (for me) is that the auth credentials are no longer included in the generated playlists. This makes them awkward to use in applications such as WinAMP - I'm prompted for username and password for every single track.

Would it be possible to make this feature configurable, so that credentials can be passed in playlists as they used to be?

Thanks,

Liam

21 Jun 2012 16:14 manzikki

This is really practical and easy to set up. Thanks! Would it be very difficult to support some video format streaming, too?

06 Dec 2010 11:03 morecool

Sort is not working...
so I modified config.c
--------------------------------
static const unsigned char const default_order[] = {
SB_FILENAME, // <- first sort
SB_ALBUM,

-------------------------------

then... it's work... :(...

06 Dec 2010 06:48 morecool

MusicSortOrder is not correctry working :(

13 Mar 2010 13:00 alphaionic

A paste of the complete error:

Making all in src
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/i/mod_musicindex-1.3.1/src'
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link gcc -std=gnu99 -Wall -pedantic -fstrict-aliasing -DLINUX=2 -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/include/apr-1.0 -I/usr/include/mysql -I/usr/include/openssl -I/usr/include/postgresql -I/usr/include/xmltok -pthread -pthread -I/usr/include/mysql -DBIG_JOINS=1 -fPIC -g -O2 -shared -module -avoid-version -export-symbols-regex "musicindex_module" -L/usr/lib -lapr-1 -lvorbis -lm -lvorbisfile -lmad -lid3tag -L -lFLAC -lm -L/usr/lib/mysql -lmysqlclient -o mod_musicindex.la -rpath /usr/lib/apache2/modules mod_musicindex_la-mod_musicindex.lo mod_musicindex_la-html.lo mod_musicindex_la-http.lo mod_musicindex_la-sort.lo mod_musicindex_la-config.lo mod_musicindex_la-playlist.lo mod_musicindex_la-playlist-vorbis.lo mod_musicindex_la-playlist-flac.lo mod_musicindex_la-playlist-mp3.lo mod_musicindex_la-cache-file.lo mod_musicindex_la-cache-mysql.lo mod_musicindex_la-output-tarball.lo -larchive
libtool: link: require no space between `-L' and `-lFLAC'
make[2]: *** [mod_musicindex.la] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/i/mod_musicindex-1.3.1/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/i/mod_musicindex-1.3.1'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Would be nice if someone helps me ;D

08 Mar 2010 18:19 alphaionic

Hi. I get the following error when trying to compile 1.3.0 and 1.3.1:
libtool: link: require no space between `-L' and `-lFLAC'

I'm on debian lenny. Can you help me?

02 Jul 2008 09:53 chol

sort by track number
Hi, I'm trying to find out how to always sort and show track numbers, alphabetical order and live albums don't go well together.

MusicSortOrder album disc track artist title length bitrate freq filetype filename uri

MusicFields track title artist album length bitrate

still gives me a playlist in alphabetical order.

29 Feb 2008 13:10 varenet

Re: playlist doesn't work

> I am using it on fedora core 8 and the

> playlist feature won't save any track

> selections into the playlist

Your browser doesn't allow cookies.

29 Feb 2008 10:39 meyersjd

playlist doesn't work
I am using it on fedora core 8 and the playlist feature won't save any track selections into the playlist