We are very happy to announce the availability of ImpressCMS 1.3.2 RC, the Release Candidate for the next maintenance update in the stable 1.3 branch.
* This version fixes some annoying bugs in the installation routine and the recover user password functionality that were present in the previous releases.
* The new banners module is now included with the core distribution.
* It also introduces the integration of the all-new HTMLPurifier 4.4, which contains multiple enhancements that should make it easier and safer to use ImpressCMS.
* some more legacy functions that have been deprecated
* icms.css has been marked for removal
* icms_module_header and icms_pagetitle should work, as well as the legacy xoops* Smarty variables
* there is an issue when a module has caching turned on in the preferences, the module_header was not being updated (items added with addScript and addStylesheet were not being rendered)
* the protector preload should be copied to the plugins/preload folder during installation, making protector completely active after install. (as long as plugins/preloads is writable during install)
These are the most significant changes. For full details, please have a look at the milestone information you can find on Assembla.