Projects / gLabels / Comments

Comments for gLabels

14 Jul 2009 19:44 ShelbyComm

Sanguine or Steve walsh,
Could anyone help me with making the LJSL5-Y3
thanks

10 Apr 2009 13:05 shaywalters

I found this to work quite well. I noticed that anything that saves a filename uses an absolute path, so you can't create a glabels file and give it to a different user and have it work. This applies to pixdata as well as merge file names. It would be useful to have an option to have path-names stored as home-relative names ("glabels/merge.txt" rather than "/home/username/glabels/merge.txt").
Aside from that, I like it very much.

24 Jun 2008 12:15 stevewalsh

Re: Excellent Software

> I created a template for Panduit patch

> cord label sheets in about 10 minutes

> and the labels printed perfectly on the

> first try. It saved me from having to

> buy Panduit's software.

Hi Sanguine

Any chance you could pass onto me the XML for the panduit labels? I've got a pack of LJSL5-Y3 label's I need to print up, and for the life of me I can't get them to line up on my printer.

thanks

28 Oct 2006 19:06 sanguine

Excellent Software
I created a template for Panduit patch cord label sheets in about 10 minutes and the labels printed perfectly on the first try. It saved me from having to buy Panduit's software.

18 Mar 2003 22:31 Muttonhead

Curves
Nice project. I would like to have text align with a curve as in a round cd label because it's hard to get all the text to fit using a square box. Another nice addition would be the ability to pull in a cd cover image and track info via cddb automatically. All this would be for the round label, not the jewell case which is a waste of time IMO. This is the best labeling project I've tested in Linux yet.

11 Jul 2002 11:30 waxmop

great product - a few suggestions
glabels is a great product. It would be nice to be able to center objects vertically and horizontally on the card/label/etc.

Also, have you thought about including some default .glabel files so that I don't need to do the layout myself? Perhaps these could be released in a separate tarball.

Once again, this is a great product.

24 Feb 2002 22:33 fawcett

glabels
Very nice job! Does what I want, quickly and easily.
Nice user interface.
And what I see on the screen is what I get on paper.

23 Feb 2002 08:59 hebertrich

Very nice
In less than 20 minutes i was able to create
my business card and print them.
It was easy to use and made a great looking
card.Need i say more.

03 Sep 2001 22:33 jmissig

Wow
An 0.1.0 release which has the functionality the app was created to do. I want more apps like this ;)