nice work, i like the approach
I'm discovering etm, it looks great!
I'm a french guy Ubuntu 10.04, with LANG=fr_FR.utf8.
I have to do a "export LC_ALL=en_US.utf8", in order to solve bugs (events created on pm are recorded on am).
Installed locales can be listed with "locale -a".
I didn't see any unittest in the source code, it should be useful for this kind of bugs.
I'm a satisfied user of this program. It has a complicated/sophisticated scheduler no other program I've tried have, where tasks, events, or reminders can be repeat at a specific interval.
I would only wish for a gtk interface of the program to save on memory.
nice work, i like the approach:
- it is easy to add more or less detail, without having complex dialogues
- the file format is readable and can be changed by hand
- GTD is implemented with more than just a list of tasks *cough*
some things I think this app still needs:
- ipython-like tab-completion
- some way to deal with waiting-for tasks which should not appear on the work list
- some idea on how the review process should work. Reviewing means at the least, having a list of projects and being able to determine whether their Next Actions are properly set.
- a minor point: german umlauts in month names make the wx-gui crash, goes away by setting LANG=en_EN.
I love it because it can be used in text (or curses)
mode or via the GUI interface, plus it can export data
in iCal format for use with many other calendar programs.
Also it's written in python (my favorite language) and the
author is very good about fixing bugs and taking suggestions.
I really like it. Keep up the good work.
I've just tried etm: this is the tool I was looking for! So "try it and adopt"
I like it. Simple, fast, efficient. Exactly what you need to organize. I like it. Period
Correction: "ETM is the most effective way to organize one's life that I have yet to come across."
ETM the most effective way to organize one's life that I have yet to come across.
A scientific computation and visualization environment.
An SPM data analysis program.