Comments for Duke Nukem Forever

Re: It works!

> %

> %

> % Try the bittorrent if the direct

> % download doesn't

> % work for you.

> ye, the bittorrent dl works like a

> charm!

> thanks for the hint!

Help! Apparently, the bittorrent link has been removed and there is no longer a way to download it. If anyone knows of any other way to download it, OR if anyone has the original downloaded file, PLEASE send it to me or let me know. I MUST play this game and will do ANYTHING for a copy of it. PLEASE. It would make my day!

31 Jan 2007 06:10 areska

Re: It works!

> Try the bittorrent if the direct

> download doesn't

> work for you.

ye, the bittorrent dl works like a charm!

thanks for the hint!

15 Nov 2006 05:52 jeffcovey

Re: It works!

Try the bittorrent if the direct download doesn't
work for you.

Thanks,

Jeff

09 Nov 2006 14:22 jimmyd12

Re: It works!

> i installed it and it is running super!

how the heck do you download it?? I can't find the link to download it at?? where's the link???

01 Apr 2005 13:05 cagret

New .9999999999 release
Great new .9999999999 release! At last it has been ported to Java, but I'm still waiting to port it to PHP. Where can I add some feature requests ? I have some great ideas, that just can't wait to be implemented.

01 Apr 2005 13:05 dakas

Pressing questions...
Will it run on the Hurd? Is the documentation processable with LaTeX3?

25 Apr 2004 05:47 jeffcovey

Re: This shouldn't be listed
Please don't insult our programming efforts just because you don't
understand them. Perl is a perfectly good language for writing our
game, and we're making great progress. Any problems you have with
playing the current release should be fixed in the new version this
summer.

Thanks,

Jeff

25 Apr 2004 05:37 ancipital

This shouldn't be listed
"Programming language: Perl!" - WTF?

Also, this is vapourware, there is no game. If every unreleased generic win32 shooter was listed on freshmeat, it'd be a sewer in no time at all.

The person who added this listing appears to have made something of a mistake.

04 Dec 2003 09:43 lintux

Re: It works!
Just check the release date. And well, IIRC I told the crew that this one can be deleted after that date, so I don't mind seeing this one disappear.

04 Dec 2003 09:35 tellarite

Re: It works!

> i installed it and it is running super!

This has to be one of the largest netwide jokes in net history. As far as I can tell, this game (http://www.3drealms.com/duke4/) doesn't even exist yet. What is this reference doing on freshmeat if it A) doesn't exist, B) isn't a Unix application (anyone know something I don't know? what is the perl reference?)