Comments for Domain Technologie Control

13 Mar 2009 00:48 yosu

Re: Developer is very knowledgeable and willing to help.
Youíre shutting in the wrong direction. This is called
KARMA and itís coming for you ;-)

I was annoyed by you, the Unixservice and
MySQLISP staff, treating me so badly, but I
preferred to avoid conflict.

But I recently saw your postings with wrong
information about the people who has been helping
me with my control panel and ISP software needs,
which is DTC people, GPLHost staff. That was just
too much.

Sorry for any inconvenience. I am just telling the
visitors of Freshmeat who is who and what my
experience after evaluating 6 ISP panels has been,
and the truth is that Thomas and his personnel
have been nice and helpful to me, while at the
same time you at unixservices have been trying too
fool me around with lies and never delivered the
promised software.

12 Mar 2009 14:55 zigo

Re: Developer is very knowledgeable and willing to help.

> Sorry, DTC do not start a flame-bait war.

Hi,

I don't know if you are talking to me, but if you do think that I wrote this, you are mistaking. I did NOT write anything, it's just someone that saw the silly comments and found that it was a good idea to write his own.

I think it's really stupid that you are telling me to not START, because who did in this case ? I have given up such silly game, I have more important things to do, and I guess you as well.

Thomas

12 Mar 2009 11:33 openisp

Re: Developer is very knowledgeable and willing to help.
"Feel free to share your opinions, but remember to keep the discussions calm; don't flame and don't insult others. You'll be given a preview of what your comment looks like in step 2."

Sorry, DTC do not start a flame-bait war. We are sorry about any comments like relax...etc. That may have upset you. And we approve that Freshmeat remove them all. And we think that they should remove yours, those that are related, also.

Do your thing, stay positive and do not use the comment system for spam, flame-bait, FUD or illegal defamation.

12 Mar 2009 02:42 yosu

Developer is very knowledgeable and willing to help.

Thomas is a very educated and knowledgeable

person, usually willing to help you to solve your ISP

related problems even if your company is small and

you don't have awesome loads of money for him;

just the opposite as to others like Gary and Hugo

from MyIsp... DTC is easy and beautiful not only for

the manager but most important, for the final user.

It has all the important features while keeping it

simple enough for non-tech people. And finally, It is

ready for Debian and Ubuntu and has fully

automated install with apt-get. BEST ISP

SOFTWARE AROUND! and it is the world leader of all

GPL ISP software for some reason! just try and

make your own conclusions.

20 Sep 2004 18:07 muetdhiver

Re: Nice php hosting webmin

> Jeeeezzzzzzz relax buddy. Too many

> Jolt(tm) cola's? Nobody is after you,

> I'm sure your software is great. Maybe

> you should take up a hobby or get a dog.

therefore, you're style should let me advise you to get a rope..

15 Sep 2004 21:11 openisp

Nice php hosting webmin
Jeeeezzzzzzz relax buddy. Too many Jolt(tm) cola's? Nobody is after you, I'm sure your software is great. Maybe you should take up a hobby or get a dog.

31 Aug 2004 08:57 zigo

Re: You should help mysqlISP project

> Clarification and response:

> 1-. mysqlISP [...] is for large WAN deployment and can easily run 1000s of servers for ISP infrastructure quality standard internet services

I'm sorry to tell you my software can also handle a lot of users too... I have already tested it under HUGE load. You could have a look to the online documentation of the project, and more specificaly the DTC in cluster part.

> DTC is very cool but it is not for running an ISP, at least not all of it. And definitely not 100s of mass hosting servers from a centralized async admin.

Who told you that? How can you be so arogant saying that ONLY your software can do the job, aspecialy when you say it works the same way? I can tell you my project can do it too. It wont use the same aproach as I bet on server redondancy with a big cluster, and you want to manage a farm of servers each of them serving some of the domains (did I got that one right?).

> 3-. No need to help since these projects are very different. Earlier comments where made by (over zealous :)) Ex openisp staffer.

Those project are NOT that different. The only thing I don't have and that you do, is the Radius part... But nobody seemed to need it, and I'm not sure it's a good idea to mixup hosting and dialup access (maybe I'm wrong and someone will write it). Let's say it's a different aproach and GUI to the same problem.

> 4-. mysqlApache is the closest related mysqlISP subsystem to DTC.

> 5-. Only mysqlSendmail has a template based end user webmin.

Did you say that because your software has less feature it's best? PLEASE STOP YOUR COMMENTS IN MY PROJECT PAGE I DON'T LIKE IT! On your site, you KEEP saying BULLSHITS about freshmeat statistics, even after I mailed you about it, and I just HATE that behavior. But don't you worry, nobody is fooled, it's easy for everyone to have a look and check, for both feature and useability of both projects, and of cource statistics.

26 Aug 2004 10:38 ispguru

Re: You should help mysqlISP project
Clarification and response:

1-. mysqlISP with all its subsystems (work standalone if wanted) is for large WAN deployment and can easily run 1000s of servers for ISP infrastructure quality standard internet services (mail, dns, mass hosting, radius, accounting, billing.) So it is something very different. DTC is very cool but it is not for running an ISP, at least not all of it. And definitely not 100s of mass hosting servers from a centralized async admin.

2-. Of course we only use static configuration files (created from database cluster) never live mySQL data for such services. Just like DTC.

4-. mysqlApache is the closest related mysqlISP subsystem to DTC.

5-. Only mysqlSendmail has a template based end user webmin.

05 Aug 2004 08:22 zigo

Re: You should help mysqlISP project

> mysqlBind, mysqlApache, mysqlRadius,

> mysqlSendmail and mysqlRadacct can all

> be used independently or tightly

> integrated with mysqlISP full solution

> GPL management system. Your experience

> could help the world leader in GPL ISP

> management software. Let's not divide

> our work and let the micro and soft

> brains win, by dividing us into myriad

> similar projects. (I wonder how many are

> funded covertly by these people...lol)

First, my software is a lot more advanced now than MySQL ISP (not my words, only feedback I had on my mail). Besides that, I don't like the intensive use of MySQL server, it's better to use plain daemon config files, see my notes online about it (http://www.gplhost.com/?rub=softwares&sousrub=dtc, changelog dated on the 2004-08-05). Why don't YOU stop your stuff and work on DTC which is more finilised? There are dozens of stuff remaining to do!

04 Aug 2004 09:29 zigo

Re: Added online documentation
Would it be possible to delete those stupid comments? It's 1.5 year old now...