almost completely usable...
I can't support the statements from Konstantin.
I'm using 'dnrd' as relay daemon for my masquareded network at home and it works perfectly, but I don't use 'nscd'.
Here is some annoying 'features'
1) I need restart daemon if to use another dns-server (dial to another provider)
2) when I restart daemon I loose the cache
3) kill -SIGHUP does not reread master definition. Instead, I loose this definition entirely.
4) dsnquery, host, nslookup return contradictory results when quering this daemon
5) If I not dialed in, my QMail gets negative responses for any query and bounces my mail.
Thats not all, but enough
An open, cross-platform journaling program.
A scientific plotting package.