version 1.za - done
made some important changes
use bdes encryption & uuencode
still nothing done from the todolist.
version 1.z - done
it does not have anything from the todolist
but it has major bugfixes and easy install, makefile
with make help install deinstall and check
checks for gnu tar and so
this todolist in the upper comment will be for version 2.a
todolist for version 1.z
hello, here is todo list for next version (1.z)
1. port for Windows\d+
2. rewrite in C
3. optimize for slow networks and test with packet loss > 25%
4. make the firewall more advanced (the block list should be dynamic)
5. make SIGALRM and SIGINIT to be cought and used for trigers
6. add some sql support (for config)
7. webinterface for config
8. index backuped files into database and make available search via web or console
please feel free to send me any suggestions about bdmn, so to be pushed into my @todolist
thanks in advance
An open, cross-platform journaling program.
A scientific plotting package.