Articles / freshmeat.net 3.0 launches ...

freshmeat.net 3.0 launches on Saturday, March 14

After a successful beta test of the new site software on its launchpad at freshmeat3.net we're going to relaunch the real site this Saturday, March 14th. Please be aware that the site will be inaccessible while we transfer the database content from the old structure into the new site. We'll post a more detailed migration plan as soon as possible.

In the meantime, if you have last minute wishes or feedback, please don't hesitate to register for a beta account at freshmeat3.net/beta_signups/new. We highly value your voice.

Thank you for your continued support.

Overview article series:

RSS Recent comments

10 Mar 2009 13:19 Avatar dtd

Confused
Perhaps I can't configure it right, but why are the page listings not the same as on the old (main) freshmeat page? Is there some way I can make this behave like the old version?

10 Mar 2009 13:30 jeffcovey

Re: Confused

Could you clarify your question? I'm afraid we don't know what you're trying to say.

Also, it's best to submit questions and comments through support.freshmeat3.net/
so they enter our tracking system. This can be reached through the
"Feedback" link at the top of each fm3 page.

Thanks,

Jeff

11 Mar 2009 13:59 Avatar dtd

Re: Confused
Perhaps it's just not current, what I was getting at is that the main page isn't in sync with the old main pages listings, the new or updated projects aren't the same. I hope that clarifies what I meant.

11 Mar 2009 14:15 jeffcovey

Re: Confused
freshmeat3.net is the beta testing site. The data from the current version of freshmeat has not been imported there yet.

Sincerely,

Jeff

14 Apr 2009 14:28 dakol

is the old-interface available ?
the project filter is kinda non-intuitive

29 Nov 2010 11:30 reviewer

I used to visit the site quite often some years ago but I am a little bit confused... Why haven't there been any new blog entries for almost 2 years?

12 Oct 2012 19:48 sentimancho Thumbs up

I'm new here so it's my first comment, sorry for my english, I'm french, the web freshmeat3.net has a lot of error on the header like " var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'" some trouble maybe
best regards
Senti

TinyBrain

An artificial intelligence module.

Canumb

Software that converts data into something meaningful and interpretable.